COVID-19 | Customer Update
With restrictions ceased in England on 19th July 2021 and Wales on 7th August 2021, the Governments’ guidance advised most business to continue assessing and, if necessary, continually implement safe practices and make reasonable adjustment to its daily running of its business.
Our storage centre’s are large open spaces and never over crowded, but as a business Storage Giant will continue with the below practices until further notice:
Storage Centre Customer Guidance
- We encourage face masks to be worn whilst inside our storage centre’s
- Please continue to practice the two meter social distance whilst on loading bays and within the storage facilty
- QR Code Scanner Posters for Track and Trace will remain at store entrances should you wish to use this, together with all safety signage
- Hand sanitiser stations will remain at every entrance and will continue to feature as part of our hand hygiene for patrons indefinitely
- Trolley cleaning stations will remain indefinitely
- Face masks MUST be worn when entering reception (unless medically exempt)
- One person, or two people from the same household are permitted to visit reception at any one time
- Face shields will continue to be worn by staff within reception and the storage centre
- We will continue to practice the two metre social distance within reception and storage centre
- Please do not visit our storage facilities if you are displaying symptoms. Please follow the Government guidelines
- Reception open times may vary and are subject to change at short notice subject to reduced staffing or Government guidance; your understanding is appreciated.
Storage Giant will continue to closely monitor information from the UK Government and Public Health England and Wales. We will follow all guidelines and advice to ensure we are doing everything we can to provide a clean and safe environment for all our valued customers and colleagues.
Thank you for your continued co-operation and understanding. Storage Giant