COVID-19 | Customer Update | 12 April 2021
Our Self-Storage facilities operate as essential services and storage for many commercial and domestic clients. Therefore, aligned to government guidelines we will remain open and trading in the event of any future lockdown periods whilst continuing to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff remains our number one priority.
We would also like to remind our customers that should you need to visit, we encourage everyone to make sensible decisions and to only visit where it is absolutely essential. Our stores are generally not crowded places and we do not have a high volume of footfall.
The health and safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority so whilst we continue to trade, we have made many adjustments to continue with our service offering whilst minimising person-to-person contact and minimising risk. The key measures have been outlined below;
- Trading Hours – We have made some slight temporary changes to the trading hours at our stores to help ensure the ongoing safety of customers and colleagues. Please check individual store pages here. Please be advised, these opening hours are subject to change and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Please telephone your local store before visiting
- Enhanced Cleaning – Our colleagues have intensified the daily cleaning levels around the most commonly used touchpoints (such as door handles, pin entry buttons, lift buttons and trolley handles etc)
- Colleague PPE – We have supplied PPE (gloves, face shields, face masks & hand sanitiser) to all colleagues
- Sanitisation Stations – We have implemented hand sanitisation stations at multiple locations at every store
- Face Coverings / Masks – Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times when visiting. Please note, it is a legal requirement to wear a face mask/covering. No entry is permitted without wearing a face covering
- Signage – We have implemented clear signage at all locations to remind everyone to keep a 2m distance and to maintain hygiene standards. Cones have also been placed externally to the frontage of all reception areas to provide direction and queuing points
- Appointment Booking – Appointments are now mandatory for all customers (if moving in, moving out or for an essential visit). All visits must be booked in advance via telephone or email to your local store to book an appointment before visiting to assist with minimising customer numbers on site at any one time. NB – Visitors who arrive without booking an appointment, may have to wait until a slot is available should no slots be available at that time. To avoid disappointment please plan ahead and ensure you book a slot
- Social Distancing – If visiting please ensure you adhere to the 2 metre distance guidelines
- Reception Access – To ensure no crowd congestion, reception doors are generally locked and then opened when a client visits. This is to ensure we limit the customer reception access to 1 client (or 2 persons if from the same household) at any one time
- NHS QR Code – We have affixed the NHS QR code at every reception and to all sliding glass door entry points should you wish to record your location via the NHS government track and trace app
We will continue to monitor information from the government to ensure we do everything we can to continue to provide a clean and safe environment for all of our valued customers and colleagues.
We kindly ask customers to observe these important measures. Our colleagues are happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns. Thank you for your support and commitment to the health and well-being of our community.
Published 31 March 2020, Last updated 12 April 2021