COVID-19 | Customer Update
At Storage Giant, we take the safety and care of our customers and of our staff very seriously.
In light of recent relaxations in COVID requirements from UK governments we have reviewed in-store practices and would politely request your cooperation and assistance.
From the 30th May 2022:
- Face coverings or masks are no longer required at Storage Giant although customers are welcome to express their own preference and continue to wear them.
- In reception we will continue to serve one person or up to 2 people from the same household at a time and maintain social distancing
- A queuing system remains in place with cones and 2M social distancing continuing to apply
- Sanitisation stations will continue to be provided
- Signs will continue to be displayed which promote the following:
- Social distancing
- Monitoring symptoms
As part of our preventing the spread of infection risk assessment process, reviews will take place regularly and as situations dictate.
Thank you for your continued co-operation and understanding.